Moment by moment...

My goal for this blog is to document the sweet joy of our everyday lives. I hope to be able to use this blog to reflect back on when I FINALLY get to scrapbook my childrens' lives. I hope you enjoy looking at our pictures half as much as we enjoy the moments in the pictures. xxx

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunny February!!

Trying to soak in some much needed Vitamin D, the little babes went out for a bike ride.  They love riding their bikes around the neighborhood.  Mommy pulled out a beach chair so Baby ? could get some sun too!!



2 comments:

  1. Gavin on his bike, befor the ride with Grandpa and crash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I wasn't there when he crashed, he still talks about it whenever we drive by the scene of the accident! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete