Moment by moment...

My goal for this blog is to document the sweet joy of our everyday lives. I hope to be able to use this blog to reflect back on when I FINALLY get to scrapbook my childrens' lives. I hope you enjoy looking at our pictures half as much as we enjoy the moments in the pictures. xxx

Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 Birthdays Celebrated at Farrells!!

Nani and Papa took Gavin and Emma out to Farrells for ice cream!!!!  It was time to celebrate Papa, Gavin, and Emma's birthdays!!  Yummy fun!!!!  While they were out, I thought I would take the time to get lots done for Baby's arrival.  Well...I relaxed instead!!!! 




 While they were at the mall they spun the Kidgits wheel. Their prize was those funny lips that make a whistle sound when you blow.  Gavin and Emma clearly have a close bond and they showed us this by giving each other a hug and LIPPY kiss!!!!  Tooooooo adorable!!

1 comment:

  1. I found out how to get different picture themes up!!!! Yeah me!!! Now if I can only figure out how to keep my comments from disapearing?? Love, Nani

    ReplyDelete