Moment by moment...

My goal for this blog is to document the sweet joy of our everyday lives. I hope to be able to use this blog to reflect back on when I FINALLY get to scrapbook my childrens' lives. I hope you enjoy looking at our pictures half as much as we enjoy the moments in the pictures. xxx

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gavin's Party!!

Gavin wanted a Rocket Ship birthday cake for his birthday...so guess what he got???  A Rocket Ship birthday cake!!!  He and Emma helped me make it!!  Of course!!! xxx



Gavin celebrated his 4th birthday with all his friends a week early at Jumpin' Jammin'!!  He, along with everyone else, had a wonderful time.  


Uncle Brian and Gavin...I am guessing they are trying to shoot Nani and Papa or Daddy!!!  Whatever they are doing though...they can't disguise the fun they are having with those huge smiles!!!


Emma and Reiley...our neighbor , who is the daughter of my high school best buddy Terra!!


Hmmm...maybe he'll like surfing!!!

Gavin was VERY shy about having the Happy Birthday song sung to him, but it was one of my FAVORITE moments!!!  He just looked so sweet and in awe that these were all his friends!!! 






When we got home it was PRESENT time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment