Moment by moment...

My goal for this blog is to document the sweet joy of our everyday lives. I hope to be able to use this blog to reflect back on when I FINALLY get to scrapbook my childrens' lives. I hope you enjoy looking at our pictures half as much as we enjoy the moments in the pictures. xxx

Friday, February 18, 2011

"Snuggles and Loves"

My baby boy, who will be four years old in 10 days, still loves to cuddle.  Thank goodness!!!  Snuggling and Loves is my most cherished part of everyday.  I just love the random hugs and kisses that show how much love there is in my home.
 
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~~Love You Forever (One of our most favorite stories)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I am with you... those snuggles and loves make cleaning up all those messes they make in a day much more enjoyable to tackle! Rewarding! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete