Moment by moment...

My goal for this blog is to document the sweet joy of our everyday lives. I hope to be able to use this blog to reflect back on when I FINALLY get to scrapbook my childrens' lives. I hope you enjoy looking at our pictures half as much as we enjoy the moments in the pictures. xxx

Monday, July 30, 2012

A First!

Nope, she didn't take her first step yet, BUT she did get her very own donut for the the first time!!  14 1/2 months old and Lily got to eat a donut just like her big brother and sister.  Did I want her to have a donut?  NO!!  But could I deny her this simple pleasure when she knows that she is missing out on things now??  NO!!  I watch Lily Billy watch Gavin and Em and she wants so badly to do everything that they do.  She wants to eat everything they eat too.  I can't believe she is already at this age, time moves so quickly, but here she is with her first donut.  You go girl!! 


Disclaimer: My kitchen table doesn't usually look like that!!  I was in the middle of a project.

Look at that sugar all over those hands!!

When she was done (which I think she really only ate a couple baby bites) she was so coated with sugar that I got a sugar high when I was giving her kisses.  Yuuummmyyy!!!

1 comment: